Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Buy one, give one at Target- YOOBI

I love Target.  We all know that there is no such thing as going into Target to buy one thing.  It just never happens. This place is like a black hole for consumers! I also love anything that can be categorized as a "purchase with a purpose".  And I am super proud to hear that Target is exclusively selling Yoobi products, just in time for back to school.


They're catch line, "One for you, one for me." works on the principle that if we buy awesomely adorable school supplies and stationary, which come in an array of eye popping colors and super cool modern designs, they- Yoobi, will donate school supplies to a school in need.  Now, fact (which was pulled straight from their website, so courtesy to the Yoobi web and design team):


That is a lot that our educators personally put out to teach our children.  Especially, since we all know teachers are not compensated enough for having the toughest and most underrated job out there.  I can barely get through a day with my daughter without wanting to yank out all my hair.  So, when I go to pick up my daughter from preschool I often wonder how the teachers do it ALL DAY with a classroom of kids.

I will def be supporting this in my next trip to Target. AH! How perfect will it be to get some Yoobi crayons to complete our Color-A-Smile drawing.  AMAZING! Check out some of these products:



No comments:

Post a Comment